- This event has passed.
Field Exercise – OP Field and Mountain
October 2, 2021 @ 09:00 - 16:00
This exercise will be held at Hilton Falls. Map and Location below.
Dress will be appropriate civilian clothing. Be prepared for some rain, and potentially cool weather. Cadets will be mountain biking, hiking and doing some navigation learning.
Parents are to drop off their cadets at 0900h. Notify the gate you’re with the 676 Army Cadet Corps. We will be located in the SouthEast corner of the parking lot.
Be prepared with your green screening checkmark or ready to do a paper screening form and your permission form (here).
Pickup is at 1600 hours at the same location.
Cadets must bring:
- A non-medical mask 2-3 layers (3 preferred)
- Hand sanitizer
- A hat
- A sweater
- A rain jacket
- Appropriate footwear for hiking and biking
- A FULL water bottle.
- Appropriate clothing for the activities
- A CSA approved bicycle helmet if they wish to wear their own.
- A bag to contain all their personal kit
- Small snacks (Granola bars, fruit etc are permitted)
- Standard rules apply (no lighters, cigarettes, drugs, alcohol, weapons or other prohibited items are permitted)
If you have any questions, please ask in the facebook group, the All Cadets classroom or email: